Sunday, September 11, 2011

Star Wars Blu-Ray : The Empire Strikes Back deleted scene - Han and Leia's



So more deleted footage has been revealed for the upcoming Star Wars Blu-Ray release later on this week. It just couldn't get any better. The more I see of these deleted scenes the more I realize Lucas' Jedi mind trick on me to buy them AGAIN is working.

I'm getting tons of questions from people asking me what I think about the changes Lucas is making AGAIN to the originals. Again, I have to say "It's Lucas, what'd you expect?"

Just like Darth Vader telling Luke that the name "Anikin" is dead to him, so is the Lucas of the 80's. He's now been replaced by a mechanical replica with no feelings toward the fans or respect for the original trilogy.

But who knows, maybe like Vader Lucas will turn around in the end and apologize to the fans for his own personal "purge" of the originals.

Perhaps we'd have to threaten the life of one of his kids to do it though. Any takers?

No comments: