Monday, September 12, 2011

Auburn week 2



So last week I had to make some apologies for Auburn. This week I'm saying "Thank You" to a few people:

1) Thank you Miss State, for making us look good. (and mistakes you made, I thank you for as well)

2) Thank you Auburn's running game. You made me a true believer that our quarterback Trotter, really sucks!

3) Thank you Gene Chizek, for having NO control what-so-ever from his team. 4 personal fouls in the first quarter?! Nice.

4) Thank you referee's, for giving us that first down call...that was about an inch away from the pole. Sure all we got was 3 points and that didn't change the game but it was nice to see all the Miss State players jump for joy when seeing the chains then stand frozen in disbelief when the ref called it a first down.

5) And finally, thank you Auburn defense. You didn't give up 4 touchdowns in the 4th quarter to lose the game. In fact, that goal line stop at the end was the best thing I've seen all year. (or will see)

Now that I've gotten to see Auburn these past few weeks I realize we don't have a quarterback. That's bad. So I'm dropping my expectations of the Tigers and by admitting we'll at least be dropping 4 games this season.

I love my Tigers but the facts are hard not to see. But I'll take 2-0 over an 0-2 start any day!

No comments: