Friday, November 25, 2005

Putting on the Ritz!


Ok folks! The time has come to start counting down the Christmas Holiday! Here I am once again dressed up in my finest duds to give you X-mas cheer!

Keep in mind my roommate once again kept me up at all hours of the night last night playing video games with his freinds. They didn't have work this morning, THAT much is obvious. So, going off 3 hours of sleep I must continue the rest of the work week hopped up on Mountain Dew and pure sugar. (go me!)

Have a great weekend folks and we'll see you next week with yet another comic strip!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, these smiling pictures are excellent!

kidcardco said...

Editor's note: I didn't make that last comment above. People (beside my mom) really DO find me adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your dumb, smelly room-mate. I'll slap him around a bit for you. I'll take any excuse to beat on him, the sorry little...*grumbles*...

Of course we know that. Just look at the sha little fella all dressed up. *pinches cheeks*
Now you get to try to figure out just which cheeks I'm talking about. ;)