Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bathroom scene

For those of you who don't know, we're on week 5 of my request from the landlord to fix my ceiling. It's leaking and has been for way over a month! Week after week I come and ask them when they're going to fix it. And week after week they give me the same line. "Oh he'll be out there today to fix it." But he never comes.
Thankfully it's over the bath tub so it doesn't hit the floor but still I don't know what else I can do to get the landlords attention. Any suggestions gang?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about dressing up in a French maid outfit and THEN asking for the maintenance guy to come over. Ah, c'est l'amour!

I love this site Matt. If you want to name it Oh Canada for a day (say, Canada Day) that would be just fine with me! And maybe call it "Flytown, USA" once in a while.

Alright I'm done.

Jad

P.S. sending props out to the canuck encourager!

P.P.S. Who is spamming your blog? (other than me - heh heh heh!)

Anonymous said...

First, Jad, you should know that the canuck encourager is female -- I don't know if that makes a difference or not.
Second, I'm all for inviting the landlord to come over and take a bath in your tub Matt. Make sure the drip has been going for a while though, so you've got a good supply of water in the tub.

kidcardco said...

Ok, one word for all you people... "sick". How dare you let the canuck dominate your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Yeah don't take any pictures of yourself in a Franch maid outfit. ;)

Anonymous said...

Why would that make a difference, Anonymous?

And Matt, I didn't mean anything by my comment. I just think you need to shock them into action and by the hole in your ceiling that you describe now, sounds like you did just that!

Wishing I was visiting Matt in Louisiana,
Jad

kidcardco said...

Jad, I'm never mad at you... WAIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO TYPE THAT!! ARGH!! WHERE'S THE DELETE BUTTON ON THIS THING!?!?