Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Light Bulb

I believe it’s called an epiphany, when you have a really good idea or a thought of enlightenment is shed upon a situation? Whatever you call it, I had one yesterday… a BIG one. So big that I had multiple ones at the same time.

I had to keep a notebook with me all day they were coming in so fast! Nothing’s been drawn up yet, but folks, I’ve got some GREAT comic strips lined up for you for the rest of the year. I know you’re going to love them!

But enough of that for now. Let’s get on with our regularly scheduled strip. (in progress)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first thought was -- the rest of the year?!?! How did you come up with that many ideas? Then I thought -- oh yeah, there are only like 6 weeks left in the year. AAAK!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for a Canadian superhero being featured?

kidcardco said...

Yes, 6 weeks, I'm so good.... Canadian super hero eh?.... don't give me any ideas.... until next year.... DRC.