Friday, November 11, 2005

Keep on Walking!

I've gotten to where instead of running on my treadmill after work I just go for long walks around the neighborhood. The weather is just right for it this time of year. It's not too hot and it's not too cold. I love it! But of course after this month I may be packing it back inside I'm sure. But still, it's nice to go on a walk everyday. I encourage each of you to try it some time... especially the canuck, you could use it Jad.

Have a great weekend folks AND CUT IT OUT ON THE FRENCH!!! (j/k)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to look up just about everything in the French/English dictionary online. It was bothering me to no end. But it was worth it! Apparently (I think this is the jist of it) you're a jealous man because you never learned French.
P.S.
Hi Canuck!