Monday, November 28, 2005

Karate Kid


I ran into some old friends I used to take karate with back in my college years and can you believe they want me to come back?!? Oh and not because I was good. They want me back for the laughs!!

That’s exactly what they said. They missed the old days when I use to challenge black belts and lose…. badly! Along with the fact that when I ranked up to yellow belt I didn’t win my match… which was against a girl.

Now for my defense it was because I didn’t want to hit a girl. (Yes we had padded gloves on) but still, I couldn’t bring myself to so I lost the match but the sensei knew why so he went ahead and granted my belt. (In the midst of muffled laughter at me)

So here’s a picture of me in all my splendor. They’ll be more delicious strips tomorrow as always.

8 comments:

Photography said...

nice blog. thanks

Anonymous said...

did you know that the old sensi from all the Karate Kid movies died this past week??? so sad!
Matt you should go back it could be fun!

kidcardco said...

No, trust me. It's safer for the world (and me) if I stayed out of this for good.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha! The real reason comes out! He doesn't want the !@#$ kicked outta him by a girl.

Anonymous said...

Yeah he doesn't need to go back to get his butt kicked by a girl. He can just come see me. :)
I kid, like I could hit you. I don't approve on attacking weaker ppl.
I kid again!
Aw do't cry. Look, have a cookie.

kidcardco said...

I'm going to delete you all.

Anonymous said...

Matt beat me up once.

kidcardco said...

I thought you'd never ask, Jad.