Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

As some of you, may or may not know, Thanksgiving Day is my favorite holiday. Yep, that's right. Even better than Christmas. Now years back a wrote an article that got placed on a few blogs around Thanksgiving time.

At first I thought I'd just repeat what a said the last time. But figured some of you may have already heard it. So I'm here to tell you something else.

Thanksgiving time is a Day we can really sit back and thank God for all the blessings He has sent us his way. I'm SO thankful for everything He has given me. Good health, good looks (cough, cough, ahem) and an AWESOME job. Life has been good indeed, and I'm so thankful for what God has given me, I hope you are too.

So today, enjoy your meal with your family, your friends, or whoever you're with. And never forget to count the things you are thankful for as well on this day. Whether it be a good life, spouse, family, job, Cardco:The Blog, chicken, umbrella, green rubber garden hose, or Magnum P.I. coming out on DVD. Always remember my friends... you are blessed!

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!

No comments: