Sunday, August 20, 2023

MLB Breakdown NL Central


 I like the Brewers. Small town team with a lot of heart. They're least likely to win it all in the post season but this is the team I'll be cheering for until they're eliminated early. 

Blech! Cubs!

The Reds are interesting this year. Horrible this season, then came alive once they called up a few rookies who lit the team on fire and are closing in on going to the post season. The team has broken records for the lowest and highest attendance ever this year which is incredible to me! 

The Pirates will always be bad. No way they ever climb up from the cellar unless a miracle team is formed. I don't see that happening in the next 15 years. 

And the Cards have had their time in the spotlight in the past so to see them at the bottom while other teams flourish is fine with me. 

No comments: