Thursday, August 17, 2023

Australian Survivor All-Stars Cast (thoughts)


 I'm a little more than halfway through the season but wanted to give my thoughts on who was worthy of being on the All-Star season and who wasn't. (no order)

David: Yes. Played a brilliant game in his season and was blindsided in the end. 

Mat: Not really. Thought he was in control and was (for short time) but he was never that in control for long. He shouldn't be here. 

Henry: Yes. Just like David, he controlled his season for the longest until he was blindsided. David belongs here a little more because Henry DID get a tip to play his idol that night but chose not to, which makes him a little less deserving yet still I'm glad to see him there. 

Tarzan: No doubt. The old man made me tear up during his season and I'm happy to see him back. He's an honest player and an all around good guy. 

Brook: Maybe. Yes she was in control of her tribe early on but got blindsided quickly. I don't like her, but I guess she's worthy enough to play. 

Flick: Someone else I hated during her season but sure, she could be considered an all-star.

Nick: No. Complete moron who spent the entire season begging folks to keep him alive in the game. No idea why they picked him in the first place. LOSER.

Shane: The old lady was a winner in season 3 but other than that, has no business being in All-Stars. She wasn't that good during her season but rode the coattails better than the rest, which got her the win. 

Lydia: No. She kept her head down and nodded when taking orders until they blindsided her. Not a player. Just a strong competitor. Doesn't deserve to come back into the game.

AK: Another guy WAY out of his depth the first time around. A bozo, a pretender, who doesn't deserve a second chance in the game.

Jericho: Another winner who won mainly because Luke helped him get to the end. Since he's a winner I'll say "Yes"

Phoebe: Hell no. I laughed when I saw her. She played herself like a fierce competitor but was completely powerless her entire season! Guess they just couldn't find enough good people from the 1st season to bring back into the game. 

Locky: Yes. Fun and strong in challenges. But it got to a point where he had to win them all or was going home. The game wasn't in his hands in the end and he deserves a second shot at the title. 

Zach: Wow. I'm really shocked here. He said horrible things about how weak and stupid women are and yet, they brought him back into the game. The US wouldn't do this....but this is the land down under so I guess they saw some value in bringing him back. 

Shonee: I like her but no. The only thing she did was survive while being outnumbered the entire time. She was finally voted out when there was no where else to hide. Not really a "power player" if you ask me. 

Moana: I have no idea why they brought her back. I hardly remember her because she couldn't even make it to merge. If I remember, she got sick her initial season and left the game early. No idea why they thought they needed her back. 

Sharn: YIKES!!! She was duped more times in this game than I can count! Though she did "outlast" others, she was outplayed and outwitted more than once her initial season. Why they bring her back is to embarrass her more I suppose?

Jacqui: Another head scratcher here. She had NO POWER in her season and was voted out the moment a mix happened....and she had the majority!! She was an unlikely witch. Again, I can only guess they were hurting on choices here to let her in. 

Lee: Yes. All day. He dominated the game but got zero votes in the end due to sour grapes by the jury. 

Michelle: No. Only because I have no memories of her and she played the game only 2 seasons earlier. Obviously nothing that was that noticeable or worth remembering. 

Abby: Nope. A follower through and through. Someone on the survivor staff must be living out a crush because I can't think of any reason to bring her back on the show. 

Daisy: BIGGEST DOOFUS IN THE GAME. Completely clueless during her season. Amazing they wanted to bring her back. I can only guess she was sleeping with a producer on the show to get an invite to play again. 

Harry: No. Some reason as Daisy. He just doesn't belong. Complete idiot who thought he was in control but had NO major moves his entire season until getting voted off by his closest ally in the end. 

John: Yes. Good guy. Victim of several played idols at one time and he was sent home as a result. 

I'll give my thoughts on the season as a whole later. I will say, the first reward was for a camp and shelter to be pre-built, which was huge! On a regular season, I wouldn't agree to that but it being All-Star's I think it was perfect. 

No comments: