Thursday, August 10, 2023

Legends Con


 A Con about the Star Wars Expanded Universe. I never thought it could happen but it is. 

And I don't know if I'm going. 

Pros

- Lots of authors I'd love to meet, talk to and get autographs from

- Lots of YouTubers will be there and I'd love to meet them face to face. 

- Twin Suns Foundation will be there and I'd love to spend time with Brian and Dylan once again

Cons

- Paying for a plane ticket when our savings have barely recovered from purchasing 2 AC units isn't the wisest idea on how to spend money. I'm hesitant to be so selfish with my savings. 

- Megan would have a hard time taking care of all 4 kids on her own. I'm honestly not sure she could handle it. 

- I'm already planning something the weekend before where I'll be at home but with a buddy of mine hosting a board game weekend. Megan will have to watch the kids on her own with occasional help from me around dinner and bedtime. Making it harder to justify being gone the next weekend!

Either way, if I don't get to go I'm at peace with it. It's not a top priority for me, just something I know I'd enjoy if given the opportunity. 

I haven't made up my mind yet but at the moment, it's an 80% chance I'm not going I'd say. 

If anything changes....you'll hear it here first!

No comments: