Monday, May 23, 2022

Return of the Jedi


 When it came out in 1983 Dad took us to see it and I loved it. We wanted to see it again but dad NEVER let us go to the same movie twice. 

However he did agree to take us the next week. 

When Memom and Paw Paw came in to visit, Memom took us to the movies. What did we watch? 

You know.

Well the next day Dad was set to take us, not knowing we'd already gone yesterday. Before we walked out the door Memom asked Dad what we were going to see. When Dad told her she replied "Well boys, isn't that the movie I took you to yesterday?"

I remember dropping to my knees begging dad to take me to it again. HA!

He did but later on in life Mom told me that's because HE really wanted to see it again! 

Guess my begging didn't really have any effect on the outcome like I originally thought it did!

No comments: