Monday, May 23, 2022

I've always loved it.


 10 years ago when Memom did heavy shopping with Megan and I, we stopped at a pretzel stop for a bite and Megan got dip with hers. My grandmother had never heard of getting dips before and kept asking Megan about it the whole time. 

Later that day we got another pretzel only to see Memom order it was dip and tell Megan "I've always loved it this way"

We laughed all the way back home that week over it. Because it seemed like everything Megan showed her how to eat, she changed her eating habits that way to match Megan. 

She did the same thing when she saw my wife pour milk in with her ice cream. The very next night Memom did the SAME EXACT THING!

I called her "Megan's Bestie" because she copied just about everything my wife did that week. Megan loved her for it too. 

No comments: