Friday, September 18, 2020

Everybody Wants Some (Review)


 I saw this under a list of "Great Movies You've Never Seen" and it was the only one out the bunch I'd never seen so I decided to give it a shot. 

It's a baseball movie too (or so I was told) so I wanted to see it for that reason alone. But is it a baseball movie? I'm not sure. 

The story follows a team of college kids 2 days before school starts and all the shenanigans they get into prior to then. That's it. That's the whole movie. 

It's shows them in one scene at practice on the field. Other than that, it's one party to the next with multiple goof off scenes in-between.....and I liked it. 

I can't say why, but it held my attention. The characters are well developed and it was entertaining. I don't know why or what its supposed to be about but overall, it's worth your time believe it or not. 

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: