Friday, September 11, 2020

Boo!

 What a dud season this has turned out to be for baseball. I hate the extra inning rules, the DH for national league and the short season that is ruling out teams from the playoffs after only one month. 

It's the first time in a long time that I've been this uninterested in baseball. Sadly, it seems a lot of these new rules are here to stay and that will only make the game worse in my opinion. 

This is the one sport I still enjoy, if I lose interest in this I could be done with sports altogether. 

Sad. 

BUT, have a good weekend folks!

1 comment:

Melton said...

Ummmm...you don't enjoy college football any more? Since when? And why??

I absolutely LOVE the 7 inning double headers and more day games. It's awesome. I'm loving this season. As for the DH, I could take it or leave it. I thought I would hate the extra inning rule, but it's kind of been exciting so I'm fine with it. As for a shortened season, well, they didn't have much of a choice bro. I'm sure next year will be the normal 162 we are used to. And if they add in some double headers and less night games, I think these are very positive changes. Don't be such a hater because the mets suck!