Thursday, September 10, 2020

3 Book series I wish would be continued

Huge fan of the comic book series and even though the story is done I wish there were more tales coming out of this world. Jeff Smith is smart not making too much content after I think because nothing can compare to the epic tale of the original story plot....yet still....I'd love to see more of this world!


 Sure I'd like to see more of these! As would a lot of people. JK Rowling never will though which is sad. I would've loved to have seen a prequel series based on James Potter and others attending the academy. 

Guess we'll never see it happen though. 


This is no surprise to anyone who knows me but of course I'd like to have these tales based off the old Star Wars Canon continued as well. We already got a one shot comic based in this canon, maybe someday we'll get to see more!

No comments: