Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Star Trek TNG Review

I've now finished The Next Generation and after a 2nd time watching it I think I like it better than the last! he characters are done really well and the only jarring thing about the series was the writers attempt to get rid of Beverly Crusher, replacing her with a horribly uninteresting one, only to over turn that decision one year later and place Crusher back in (with no explanation of why the last one left) I really liked a lot of the episodes too.

I still think this has one of THE BEST endings to a TV series I've ever seen! Good stuff! I've already started watching Deep Space Nine and will be starting Voyager soon too. Switching in-between the two since I think I want to do this in "date aired" order this time around.

Should you see it? Absolutely! It's a fantastic show!

No comments: