Sunday, April 15, 2018

Baseball update

 Another amazing day for baseball! The Mets win with a walk off homerun by Flores, who is easily one of our weakest hitters in the lineup! I don't know how but by sheer will power the Mets continue to power through and win. (in other news the Nationals coughed up a win against the Rockies, yee-haw!)
But I have to tip my hat for Colon who almost nailed himself a no-hitter today....while in his mid-40's. I swear, this guys my hero now and I'm getting tempted to buy his jersey. I'm serious, this amazing man is my favorite player in baseball right now. Unbelievable what he did tonight and he looked GREAT while doing it!

To think he only made the team due to an injury on the last day of spring training. (he'd been cut the day before)

Pretty incredible. My hats off to you sir!

LET'S GO METS!!!

No comments: