Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Movie Reviews

I thought today I'd do 2 reviews rather than one. Here we go!

12 Monkeys

I remember this movie being good when I watched in in High school, I should've kept those kind memories and never seen it again. A horrible looking movie that is completely bland and devoid of any sense in story telling. I chore to watch but I did because I remember there being a big pay off in the end....which ended up making me more depressed when I found out it sucked too. Oh well....live and learn!


Mr Baseball

On the other hand, Tom Selleck raised my spirits the following night when I saw this for the first time since High school! It was much better than I thought it would be and even though his character is playing for the Yankees at the beginning of the film, at the end he's with the Detroit Tigers, which make me wonder if this is just a movie about Magnum PI going under cover.....oh dang...if someone can make that connection I'll buy this movie! Good stuff!

No comments: