Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Survivor Second Chance (The guys I picked and why)

Now we're getting to the easier choices! Here they are:

Jeff Warner

Why did I pick him? He wasn't my favorite from Australia, in fact he was kind of conniving on his season until he stepped out of an Immunity challenge for a jar of peanut butter and was voted out shortly thereafter when his entire plan blew up in his face. I'm happy to choose him because it's good to see an old face but also the fact that he claims not to have eaten peanut butter since his mistake. (which was 12 years ago) I love it! He jus had to be my pick!

Andrew Savage

Why did I pick him?  Total surprise to see him on the list! Andrew got screwed during Survivor Pearl Islands when the "Outcast" tribe came back and won, throwing a wrench in his plans and getting him voted out soon after. Jeff Probst even admits they made a mistake that season letting that eliminated contestants back in to play so the producers decided to give him another chance and I think he should receive that chance on the next season. An easy one to vote for.

Shane Powers

Why did I pick him? Are you kidding me? I've been asking for his return ever since he was last on it! I LOVE Shane and really hope to see him on the next season. He was great entertainment and I hope he gets another shot. According to sources, Shane has be petitioning to get back on the show ever since his last time to play. I hope the fans give him that shot!


Terry Deitz

Why did I pick him? He is tied with Colby for mot individual Immunity challenges won by a male (and Colby's been on the show 3 times) Though I'd hate to see him beat Colby out for the record, I can't deny him a fair shot at it. Loved him on the show and really hope he comes back!

Stephen Fishbach

Why did I pick him? He went all th way to he end with JT in Tocantins but (rightfully) lost to the better player. He's begging for a chance to get back in and I think I'll give him it. I liked him for the first part of the season back towards the end he took more of a villainous role and fell out with the rest of the tribe. I'm so afraid people won't remember him and will miss out on such an excellent player returning to the game.

Vytas Baskaukas

Why did I pick him? Who didn't love his story between him and his brother Aras on Blood vs Water?! I loved Aras and carried the same love for Vytas that season. He definitely deserves another shot at this game in my opinion and I'd be shocked if he didn't get it because I wasn't the only one who loved seeing him on the show. He's a shoe-in, in my opinion.


Spencer Bledsoe
 
Why did I pick him? Come on?! He was the best thing about his season! Why wouldn't you want to pick this guy?! The man Probst said had "No chance" at ever winning this game came close. So close in fact that Jeff wrote an apology letter to Spencer and gave it to him t the live finale to admit he was wrong. I'd LOVE to see him come back. Even win. I'm rooting for him that much this season. He was just great! The only member on the Brains Tribe to actually live up to the name.
 
Woo Hwang
 
Why did I pick him? I think you know why. Everyone loves Woo. And while he's not that smart a player, he's still entertaining to watch. He's another lock for next season anyway, I'm sure of it.
 
Keith Nale
 
Why did I pick him? Do you even need to ask? Keith is one of my favorite players in recent years and even someone I'd cheer for to win the million. (it's actually a tie between him and Spencer) I hope he gets in a good alliance this time around and makes it to the end!
 
 
Joe Anglim
 
Why did I pick him? Joe's fresh in everyone's mind so I don't have to tell you why. I will say that at first I wasn't impressed with Joe. But as time went out I began to cheer for him with the rest of the public and automatically know he'll also be a sure thing, for next season as well.
 
Tomorrow I'll talk about the guys I didn't pick.
 

No comments: