Monday, May 25, 2015

Survivor Amazon

Jenna Morasca won and though I didn't like it, it is what it is. She and Heidi made get the Idiot award agreeing to strip for peanut butter. I think the production team realized how sleezy it looked on TV and we have seen a "would you get naked for...." moment since.

Fan favorite Rob was on this season. And though he was a lovable guy he's just not good enough to win Survivor. Matt was a little crazy, but I still liked him. Especially at the Reunion show when he tried to convince everyone it was all an act so they wouldn't vote him off.

Riiiight. I would like o see him back on but I doubt CBS would let him after his first go-round. Let's face it, not everyone can be Boston Rob.

Fun Fact:

Jenna of course hooked up with Ethan later on, but she even did some off-Broadway shows while trying to make it as an actress. She also posed for Playboy with Heidi because both were desperate for money.   

No comments: