Thursday, May 14, 2015

Survivor Second Chance (guys I didn't pick and why)

This part will pretty much be easy, since I don't feel bad about the following not getting any of my votes.

Mike Holloway

Why didn't I pick him? This is actually the hardest "snub" for me out of the bunch. Sure I liked him at the last half of this season, but you have to remember HE was the reason he got to be the underdog in the first place! I'd also rather see other players than Mike come back. Don't worry folks, if he doesn't get in next season they'll bring him back for another before too long.

 Max Dawson

Why didn't I pick him? I honestly have no earthly idea of why he was selected as a candidate in the first place. He's an idiot who did nothing and lasted a very short time on his tribe. I guess they couldn't find any other interesting guys to say they'd come back for a second time.


Jeremy Collins

Why didn't I pick him? The firefighter from Blood vs Water who was way more interesting to watch than he wife, really didn't do anything but speak out of both sides of his mouth. He held people to their "word" with him but didn't live under that same rule with others. I have no respect for him or the game he played.

Brad Culpepper

Why didn't I pick him? He played a dumb game and out of all the contestants for "Second Chance" lasted the least amount of time in the game. But he was in the NFL, CBS loves the NFL, NFL players bring in ratings, idiot viewers will vote for him, someone more worthy will be left out of the game thanks to this clown so I guess it doesn't matter that I'm the ONLY one not voting for him. At least make it to 14th place like Max did, Brad! GEEZ!

"Troyzan" Robertson

Why didn't I pick him? Sure we all loved him towards the end of his season but just like Mike from this season, Troyzan's dumbass moves were the reason he got in that position in the first place. Like Mike, he doesn't deserve a spot on next season's roster. But like Mike, I'm afraid he'll get that chance and leave more worthy players such as Jeff, Andrew and Stephen, out in the cold.

Jim Rice

Why didn't I pick him? Hooray! It's the man who had zero influence over his tribe the entire time! He's only legitimate claim is he lasted longer than Brad Culpepper did in his season. (then again, who didn't?) Jim (like Peih Gee) had no control over the game and was quickly eliminated when he team saw fit. Let's hope older fans remember that too.

Ok folks, those were my picks. What's yours?

No comments: