Friday, May 15, 2015

June Movie Review

Instead of waiting until the last day of the month to do this I thought I'd get a head start on it now!

 Entourage: The Movie

Yes. One of the few movies I'm looking forward to because I loved the show so much. I plan on watching through every season before I go see this. Hope it's good and has lots of Ari Gold scenes in it!
 Inside Out

I know it's Pixer so that means it has to be good right? Then how come I have absolutely NO desire to see this?
 Insidious 3

The first one I enjoyed. The 2nd was ok and I'll watch the 3rd...when it comes out on Redbox.
 Jurassic World

The more I see about this one, the least likely I want to go to it. But it'll happen regardless because Megan wants to see it.
Ted 2

My mind says "No" but my body says "Yes" I'll end up going to see this movie and be disappointed before I leave the theater I know it.

Have a great weekend folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, WHAT??!! How did I not know you liked Entourage?! One of my favorite shows ever! You are so money!

I cannot wait for the movie. We finally agree on something :-) Just finished re-watching all the episodes a couple months ago. Stoked!

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Aw man! I want to do that, but am afraid I'll run out of time before opening night. (which I am going)

And YOU'RE so money and you don't even know it!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really want to go opening night, but it's June 3rd and I think Joel is out of town. He and his buddy and I all watched it and want to go together. Then he'll be back June 5th, my anniversary, and we leave for Florida on the 6th. Argh! Not sure when I'll see it. My baby's all groweds up. Cause you're groweds up and you're groweds up!