Monday, May 11, 2015

Survivor Second Chance (The girls I picked and why)

So last week Jeff dropped a HUGE bomb on Survivor and let the fans know that they will be the ones deciding who gets to be on the next season! This is a fantastic idea and I love it!

I wanted to give you who my picks are and why. Today we'll start with the women. It was HARD to choose here because in my opinion, very few of these girls deserve to be back on the show. Slim pickings out of the bunch they gave us to choose from.

Natalie Tenerelli

Why did I pick her? Because she's one of the few people who didn't piss me off on the show. Honestly, it's come down to that when choosing for girls. I think she didn't make big moves but I'll give her a shot back on if she wants it.


Sabrina Thompson

Why did I pick her? Because the rest of the choices I had were crap. Sabrina was nothing but a coat tail rider, who didn't made one significant move during the entire game. She says she can do better the next time so I guess a 2nd shot couldn't hurt.

 Teresa Cooper

Why did I pick her? Believe it or not, she's one of the few women I'd LIKE to see return! Being all the way back from Survivor Africa, I hope people haven't forgotten who she is. She was a smart competitor and definitely worthy of another shot.

Kelly Wentworth

Why did I pick her? Again, this was another no-brainer for me. She was good on Blood vs Water and could really shake up the game if given a second shot. One of very few women on this list I agree with giving another chance.

Kelly Wiglesworth

Why did I pick her? Well, I hated her on season one for who she was and how she played the game, but again I go back to my "slim pickings" comment and say "We'll at least it'd be fun seeing an original contestant come back again" We'll see how that turns out.

Kimmy Kappenburg

Why did I vote for her? Same reason as Wiglesworth. Nostalgia for old contestants is all that drove this decision.



Mikayla Wingle

Why did I vote for her?  Like I said about Natalie previously on this post, she didn't annoy me on the show and I feel she might have something new to bring to the game if she were on a 2nd time.

Abi Maria Gomes

Why did I pick her? She is a stuck up brat. To be honest folks, I'm scrapping the barrel making her one of my picks. You new she wasn't going anywhere and at times her massive conceit for everyone was humorous. It's enough not to let me lose sleep at night, throwing her one of my votes.

So there's 8 you can pick. As for who your last two votes would be for, beats me! I'll tell you why it's so hard to decide tomorrow.

No comments: