Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Comcast sucks

It's no secret that I outright despise this company. They have an unfair monopoly over cable that no one in our government cares about because they get paid by Comcast not to.

Saying satellite is their competition is the same as me opening up a burger stand (where no one else is allowed to) and stating it's fair because people could choose hot dogs over me.

We need competition in this market instead of suffering the abuse of this deceitful and abusive corporation!

And in case you're wondering...yes. I am having a problem with my cable service right now.

THEY SUCK!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I'm sorry you're not satisfied with your Comcast experiences. Please feel free to reachi out to us at we_can_help@comcast.com if you'd like assistance with anything.

Thanks!
Comcast Cassie