Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Why would you buy this?! (2)

 Bed Prism Glasses. Is there someone there while you're in bed sleeping and you don't want to raise your eyes to see who it is? Buy these, prey they don't fall off your head while you turn in your sleep and hit yourself in the face with a bat for being so stupid as to buy them in the first place.
 Emergency Underpants Dispenser. Just what it says. So if you peed yourself laughing, grab a quick few and you'll be covered. I guess one size fits all and that size is "stupid"
 Go Girl Urination device. Now girls can pee standing up! I was just as shocked as you are to find these exist though as to what purpose I have no idea. I guess when ladies use the men's room and the urinals are the only things open they'll be saved with this gem of a device. Or they could experience the joys of going out behind a bush or tree and....nah, that's just nasty!
Fish Tank Coffee Table. Sure it looks nice but what happens when it breaks?! I'M not cleaning it up I can tell you that now!

No comments: