Wednesday, October 29, 2014

War Dang Eagle!

So last night they announced the "predicted" playoff spots and Auburn is #3! Kinda shocking Alabama wasn't given as much love by the voters. But I read our win of Kansas State get more impressive very week, so I think that's a factor.

I pretty much predicted this first round of votes correctly, with the exception of Ole Miss being in there. I knew Oregon would be favored by the voters and the other rankings don't surprise me one bit but I think the voters realize with Ole Miss and Auburn squaring off this week, the loser's spot will go to Oregon and the whole world will be happy.

I don't care. All I know is for the first time this season my Tigers are the underdogs against Ole Miss and it feels good to be underestimated again!

This game WILL NOT be easy. With LSU putting a fire in their bellies (and the fact it's in Oxford) Auburn's going to have to dig deep on this one to win. If we beat them solidly, I'm almost positive we'll jump Bama in the AP Poll too.

We'll just have to wait and see....WDE.

No comments: