Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cool things you can buy online (2)

 Lego ice trays. They have ice trays for everything these days, but imagine the spaz out your kids will get when they notice the ice in their trays are Legos themselves. Might be a good stocking stuffer idea, come to think of it.
 Magnetic light switches. For keys I can understand and even find that convenient, but a hammer? Why would you need a hammer by a light switch?! "I'll get the light. Goodnight dear.....for good..."
 Mario wall decals! YES! YES! You're kid won't enjoy it as much as you do but who cares!? He's not paying the bills in that place. YOU ARE. (so go for it)
Toilet lights. Megan says I need them when I go to the bathroom in the dark in the middle of the night but I don't know why. I have perfect aim in pitch blackness!

No comments: