Thursday, October 30, 2014

Upcoming November movies!

The months seem to fly bye! I can't believe I'm doing another movie post so soon! Lot's of good ones (for a change) coming out this month:

 Big Hero 6

This may end of being a great movie, I just don't have a desire to see it. Yes, it's from a Marvel comic and yes, some parts look funny but it just doesn't capture my attention as much.

We'll see what Megan thinks before I know if I'll be watching it in theaters or not.
 Dumb and Dumber To

I think this movie came out 10 years too late. I'm scared all the humor was shown in the trailer and the movie won't be that good.

Megan wants to see it.

I'll be in the theaters finding out all these questions regardless of how I feel.
 Interstellar

Not really a Christopher Nolon fan myself, but when you put Matthew Mconahey in a movie, I'm going to watch it anyway, so good move by the director. The story seems interesting enough. I'm hopeful for this one.

 Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

Yeah....no.
 Penguins of Madagascar

I love the penguins and I love the Madagascar movies and I don't know why! But I'll be begging to see this one however I doubt I'll get to see it in theaters. Megan has no interest in seeing it at all.

I made her go see Guardians of the Galaxy with me and it was hard enough to get her to go to that!

So what about you? Any of these movies you're interested in seeing as well? Do tell.

No comments: