Friday, February 22, 2013

Worst Cereals

So Monday I spoke about what my favorite cereals are. So what are the worst? Let's go over them today:

Coco Puffs: Blech! How can you go wrong with a chocolate breakfast cereal? Just conger up a bowl of this and you'll see how.

Fruit Loops: I have no love for any cereal that looks like a gay pride Cheerio.

Kix: Possibly the worst cereal ever made. Not only in taste but these things get soggy in mere seconds after the milk is poured. Terrible product!

Ohs: Any cereal that taste like vomit has GOT to be on anyone's "Worst List"

Trix: Kinda funny how I love Fruity Pebbles but despise just about any other fruity cereal huh? As far as I'm concerned the Rabbit can have these nasty things!

What about you? Any super nasty cereals you'd like to add to the list?

I'm all ears...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Worst cereal I would have to say...Fruity Pebbles!! dun dun duuuun.

I didn't like cereal that got all soggy too fast, and afterward the milk would look like some hippy's acid trip nightmare.

I also hated Grape Nuts, it was like a rock quarry in your mouth. (didn't know it was *supposed* to get soggy to eat it).

I agree with most of your list though, am neither a fan of "fruity" or "chocolaty" cereals.

kidcardco said...

Blasphemy! Fruity Pebbles is so good! And Kix gets the soggiest no doubt. Grape Nuts was never meant to taste good I think. LOL

hollie said...

You are messed up. How could you not love Froot Loops? Granted I don't eat them in milk, but still, delish. Fruity Pebbles are where the nasty is.