Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Star Wars Spin Off Movies

So let's talk about these Star Wars movie spin offs that Disney is teasing everyone with.

Boba Fett, Young Han Solo and Yoda origin have been hinted at. How do I feel about that? Fine.

Boba Fett would be a pre-ESB movie starring him on the hunt for a bounty I'm sure. Yoda's origin would be interesting since it was one of the stories Lucas had on his "off limits" list for years and though I'm not crazy about the idea of some tween poorly imitating a character Harrison Ford made legend, I still think the story could show potential.

Still for me it all hinged on where they're going with Episode 7. Plus, they can't keep doing prequels of past characters and start telling stories of new ones. I still believe they should leave all characters and story lines from past established movies 150 years in the past and come up with their own imaginative ideas. Isn't that why Lucas handed the keys to the kingdome over to them in the first place?!

Hold your breathe folks, I'm sure we'll be getting hit with tons of news over the next couple of months as to where they intend to go with all of this.

No comments: