Monday, February 18, 2013

Best cereals!


 Today I want to talk about my favorite cereals. In no particular order...here we go!


Boo Berry: I've always been a fan of Boo Berry creal ever since I was a kid. The other "monster" cereals are ok, but this one is tops to me! Everyone October I always go out and buy a box or two to celebrate. Since it's only a seasonal cereal now I think that's what keeps it in my top five.

Cheerios: Who doesn't love these suckers?!I love Cheerios plain or with honey...but I hate Honey Nut Cheerios. Isn't that odd?

Cookie Crisp: Just looking at that bowl I could HAVE SOME right now! A box of this at my house doesn't last long I can tell you that.

Corn Chex: Not Wheat and definitely not Rice, just the Corn Chex are the ones I love the best. That yellowly goodness, GET IN MY MOUTH! Love'em!



  
Fruity Pebbles: Last but definitely not least is this one. My all time favorite! Coco Pebbles are ok too but nothing can compare to my Fruity Pebble goodness!

So what about you? Got any favorite cereals worth mentioning that are better than these?

I doubt it!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You left out the Cap'n! Captain Crunch was my favorite, as well as it's incarnations as Mr.T cereal, and the Batman cereal from the '89 film.

kidcardco said...

Megan's a big fan of the Crunch. Mr T cereal was the bomb.

hollie said...

Cookie Crisp is an all time fave. And Crackin' Oat Bran...looks like dog food but can't stop eating it.