Saturday, October 29, 2011

A World Series to Remember



Just like the Giants did it in 2010 the Cardinals made an amazing run with having the worst record for a team in the post season. They overcame amazing odds and like the Giants are now sitting atop the baseball world as champions.

So the real question is what happens from here? Do the Cardinals lose their all-star first basemen? I highly doubt it at this point.

And what of the Rangers?? I don't think anyone would argue they'll be in the playoffs again next year, maybe even another amazing trip to the WS. But what trades and free agents do they plan on getting in the off season?

WHat about the Mets? Well, ok they'll still be terrible but at least I can dream of a 3rd place finish in the East right?

So now baseball is over and I'm bummed. College football hasn't had much of my attention all year so it'll be weird fitting it back into my routine. Maybe I'll watch more NHL this year?

Either way it's been an exciting year of baseball and I can't wait till next year!

2 comments:

RickCapezza said...

The Mets will spend 3 billion in salaries, have an amazing roster, be picked to win the WS, and go 42-120.

kidcardco said...

LOL EXACTLY!!!