Saturday, October 01, 2011

Long time overdue



So I've been in Dallas this whole week and haven't had the time to make a post about Auburn's game against FAU last week, so with kickoff later today against South Carolina, here's what I have to say about the Plainsmen:

Terrible.

To let a Sun Belt conference team play us like that was awful. It reminded me of an episode of Johnny Bravo when he was dating this girl who turned into a werewolf. When Johnny finds out the girl says "I'm ugly aren't I?"

"You're not ugly" responds Johnny, "You're... what's the the word? Ah! Hideous."

Hideous is how we looked. It's going to be a 3 week massacre against teams in the SEC West. I'm not looking forward to it but this afternoon... the slaughter will begin.

It you happen to flip by the channel, overt your eyes as you would a car wreck... this is going to look bad.

No comments: