Monday, October 10, 2011

Kirk Herbie does it again



These post our becoming an annual thing, but after watching the BCS Countdown show on ESPN I had to speak again on the most biased person in sports.

Kirk has made many a subtle notion to let you know he isn't a fan of the SEC. He never picks them to win in the championship game and always leaves the SEC teams in his #2 or lower spot when giving his pre-BCS top ten. Look at last year where he gave it to Oregon and said that "without a doubt, hands down" they were the best team in the country.

This year what's his top ten look like? LSU #3, Alabama #2 and Oklahoma #1. It doesn't surprise me at all really, but the thing that bothers me is he acts like he's an unbiased commentator and he's not!

Why can't he be like ole Lou on the show? You love him and you know he's a Notre Dame fan at heart but at least he doesn't pretend not to be.

So I guess I'm just here to whine about it until the day he and Erin Andrews are off the show and I'll finally get to enjoy it...which may take a while I'm sure.

No comments: