Sunday, October 02, 2011

Greatest Sequels Never Made!

Hi folks,

Today I wanted to take a look at the Top sci-fi sequels that unfortunantly will never be made.

Hellboy 3



Loved the first two but when I heard the last one didn't make a dime I knew that was the end of a great series. This was one of the few movies ever to stay true to it's comic book origins.

Deep Space Nine Movie



The series was one of Star Trek's best. The reason they never attempted to make a movie still confuses me to this day!

Tremors 5



This movie has been on and off the table for years. But ever since 2009 I think it's been shelved for good. That's too bad though. With the exception of 4 these moives (and the TV series that followed) are some of the best I've ever seen! Let's be honest, who WOULDN'T want to see Burt Gummer go after some Graboids again?!

Serenity 2



I'm doubtful this would have been it's title but I still would've loved to have gotten the complete meaning of "2 by 2, hands of blue" which was rumored what the sequel was to be about. Oh well, guess we'll have to settle for terribly written comic books from all of Joss Whedons's canceled shows.

Star Wars 7,8 & 9 (The New Jedi Order)



The chances of Battlefield Earth getting a sequel is better than these being made. I would hate to see what Lucas would do if he ever wrote the sequels to Star Wars but if they made a movies after the New Jedi Order series, not only would it sell like hotcakes but kids all around the world would understand why us older folks loved Star Wars so much growing up.

I have no doubt these movies (if made) would go down as the best Star Wars movies ever!

*sigh* Oh weel, guess we'll have to settle with having the Clone Wars every Friday night on TV instead.

C-ya tomorrow!

No comments: