Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sold out

Well, maybe not for Thursday, but tonight and tomorrow night we did! Sunday is a few seats from selling out as well. But doubt worry! If you still want to go Hal (the director) is going to open up some more balcony seating for anyone who still wants in.

This show is going great. Ask anyone who's seen it. We even had a lady tell us yeaterday that it was her 4th time to see it!! Amazing.

And yes, I will talk a little about the "review" that was given by a "Jekyll and Hyde" fanatic from southern LA.

He gave an enormous "thumbs up" for the play and the statement that's getting the most giggles from the cast is the "over-glowing" report he gave about me. And I quote....

"Matt Wilkins is also a perfect Spider! I would be interested to see this guy do the role of Jekyll and Hyde as well! Great voice, evil as hell...and his performance of the Facade reprise sent chills down my spine. The audience went crazy after that one!"

The only other people I know who would write something like that would be my mom and maybe grand mother. I think it's a little over the top, but there was a "star" placed over Victors dress area yesterday with my name on it. So it's at least good for a couple of yucks here.

I'm glad the guy enjoyed the show and I do admit, it has been an awesome role to play. Maybe I'll have Megan on here next week to talk about her experience in the play.

OK folks, that's all for now!

1 comment:

T-Money said...

Link (or pic) of the review or you made it up!!!

Just kidding.

Dude I'm so gald that the show is going so well. It just goes to show that this area is needing a GOOD show to happen and I'm glad it was you guys.