Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My 1st Prom

Oh, by the way... did I happen to mention I attended my first prom this year? Yep, that's right! At the youthful age of 32 I was asked out to prom.... or volunteered may be a better word.

You see, Megan's cousin Brandy needed a date for the prom since hers dropped out last minute. So I was able to turn back on my high school moves to be the coolest of the cools on the big night.

No really, I actually wasn't that bad! My biggest fear was that I would be a dud for the party and totally ruin Brandy's night. Buty as it turned out, I had a lot of fun and knew most of the songs that were played. (which were mostly all 80's and 90's music... wierd) But I also had a great time as well.

Here's the lone picture from that night. I just got them last weekend and wanted to share it with everyone else. (yes my hair was done up to look like a member of some punk band)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this look on you

Kimber said...

So when are we coming over again cause I miss you guys!!!

pard1959 said...

Did you have to be home by 12:00?

Anonymous said...

yes he did!!! lol!

Meg