Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here are some pictures from jekyll and hyde! Matt wants me to post them so I am.


These pictures were taking at Sunday's performance. It was the last show, and tradition is you have to do something different that you haven't done during other performances. Well I thought I would sport the Princess Leia buns, so I did. Matt loved it and had to take the picture. Its not my favorite choice of pic, but he likes it.

This was my favorite show ever! I enjoyed being a part of something this amazing and the cast was fantastic. Matt did a great job of playing the rich guy as well as the creepy pimp guy! All in all I'm so glad he talked me into doing it. I'm sad it's over and I really hope they bring it back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever...and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :)

Megan