Thursday, July 16, 2009

Preview night update

Preview night went awesome. I've never seen a more focused cast! This is the best play I've EVER been a part of! The set, the music, even the special effects are just amazing. I'm so glad I got to be a part of this!

Now as for tickets.... Saturday night? No dice. Sold out. Friday and Sunday still have a few seats open but not many. If you're planning on coming this weekend, please call before you make the drive. They may sell out tomorrow.

Hal (the director) tells me there's plenty still open for next weekend if you still want a chance to see it. But I would suggest buying them in advance..... I smell "sell out" for next weekend as well.... Adios!

1 comment:

pard1959 said...

"This is the best play I've EVER been a part of!"....

You are officially kicked out of Lunch Bunch until further notice.