Friday, July 17, 2009

Bravo!

A sell out crowd got to see an amazing performance tonight! We had the whole crowd gasping at every scene. There were so many excited people coming out of the theatre tonight it was incredible!! Here's a few photos to gander at...
Hyde.... awesome of course.
Jekyll with Lucy
Hyde's first kill.
Hyde kills me : (
Megan's so cute!.... I mean.... Oh look! Everyone's so scared!!!

We sold out Saturdays performance and ticket sales are indicating the Sunday will be a sell out too. I've never been in a play were every show has sold out before. Can this be the one to do it? It certainly seems so.

We have people coming from all over the area to see it too. A few people from south Louisiana even drove up to attend the show when they heard it was being performed. It amazing me what kind of a draw a show like this has. And for that matter... I've never even used the word "Tenacity" before in a sentence.

Good stuff folks! Good stuff!!

But of course.... it's Jekyll and Hyde. WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE THIS!!

I'm so impressed by this cast as well. I've never seen such tenacity in a cast!

No comments: