Saturday, March 14, 2009

Slight Horror Movie Mention

Someone has pointed out that I missed mentioning the Saw movies on my "horror" movie post and they wanted me to comment on it. So here goes....

I've seen all 5. Yes, they are gory. But the overall story isn't that bad. In fact, it's been thought out through all 6 movies I hear. (yes they're coming out with a 6)

I don't know if they're worth watching more than once but I will be interested in what will happen in the next movie installment. However it turns out I have to give them kudos for being the only movie "legacy" that hasn't strayed away from numbering their titles. Besides straight to video titles has anybody made it past #5? Rocky was the last one to get to that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halloween made it to 6 before H20 dropped the numbers.

Anonymous said...

Matt, you should know about Halloween movies! We just watched all of them!

Meg

kidcardco said...

Actually Halloween DID NOT make it to 6. It was called Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers.

MEGAN! We just watched it!!

Anonymous said...

But It stuck with the original name!! Gah Matt!! =D

Meg