Friday, March 13, 2009

The "me" Update


Over the past month and a half many of you have written me asking what I've been doing since my call center closed down.

I'm sorry I haven't responded back but life's been  busy and I never seem to have the time to e-mail back. So let me give you a  update on how things are going.

Is it hard to find a job? Yes. Impossible almost. Believe me, I've spoken with a lot of people over the past few weeks and I hate most of them. I never knew how rude and unprofessional HR's can be when dealing with an applicant. 

I would have been fired from my position with Basic if I'd have done  the things that they have. In fact.... (sniff, sniff) I think I smell a comic strip coming up about it real soon.

So what am I doing now? Well, I'm going to work for the radio people full time in sales! I've always wanted to handle face to face business sales and I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to try it out. I'm very excited to be starting with them soon.

Other than that let me see.... Megan's still schooling. I've wanted to bring back her "one day a week" post on the blog but don't really know if she has the time. What do ya'll think? Hmmm, maybe I should start another poll.

Speaking of polls, whoa. Last week's ended up almost dead even. That's weird! Though I have had a few of them come in close once in a while but not quite like that!

Ok folks, that's all for now. Have a great Friday the 13th and we'll see you next week with a brand new comic strip!

6 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

hey matt, it is great you found a job! hope you like it!

Kimber said...

dude. i feel ya. took me a looong time to finally find this awesome job. TOO long. sigh. and i can only pray it lasts.
bring megan back, the more megan i get the better!

Kimber said...

or better yet, make Megan get her own blog!

kidcardco said...

You just want her to go with you to Disney World. : )

Anonymous said...

Me getting a blog is like Matt getting a facebook.

Meg

Kimber said...

lmao