Friday, December 22, 2006

X-mas around the corner

With X-mas coming up soon I just wanted to thank everyone for the X-mas cards and e-cards I've recieved over the past week and a half. It's been fun checking the mail and seeing things other than junk mail and bills.
Makes me hate e-mail a little but because of the good ole days when you used to recieve letters from freinds. That used to add a little of the excitement back into getting mail everyday. But now I guess e-mail is just the same right? Who checks their e-mail everyday, hoping to get something other than "Improve your credit!" spam?
Ok folks. Have a Merry Christmas and tune in on Monday if you get bored. I'm not sure quite yet what I'll have up on here but hopefully it'll be something to make your day all the more enjoyable.
By the way, I'm out of pics. This'll be the last one I promise!

2 comments:

jon said...

Just now saw the tux pics...haven't been checking blogs much lately. Your limo is waiting, Mr Pacino.

See ya tonight.

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho Merrrrry Christmas!