Friday, December 01, 2006

Notes on the side


This is the "tux pose" you see at all the rental stores around town. My question is, why are they always holding the inside of their jackets? I don't get it. Really.

Well this week's gone well for me. I got to be one of Santa's Elfs today at work over the phone. One of my employee's sister is a school teacher and decided to call her brother up this afternoon and tell the kids they were talking to Santa Clause over the phone. Well, he had a call coming in on his business line so he tells the kids "Hold on a minute kids! Santa's gotta go check on the reindeer for just a moment. Speak with one of my elves!"

Then he hands the phone to me. I have no clue what's going on until he gives me the 10 second explaination. Soon after I find myself speaking in a ridiculous voice asking all the kids what they wanted for x-mas. The kids went wild with request.... all at the same time.... yelling.

Ok, so the Santa Bowl is Saturday 2:30 at Forsythe park. Be there if you're 25 or older becuase then you can be on my team. Yeah. It's looking like it's going to be a big one this year since both sides look pretty even. I'm really excited to see what will happen and I'm pretty sure that's all I'll be talking about on Monday. We shall see.

SPECIAL NOTE: Jad if you're reading this, call or e-mail me. We need to speak.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bacon britches is pretty much the best pet name ever.

Isaiah Eyre said...

This would also work good as the "concerned politician on his campaign poster" pose.

Anonymous said...

Yeah i definately think you look sexy in pink!!! Shhhhhh don't tell!!!

-Your Stalker

kidcardco said...

I'm a regular Molly Ringwald, aren't I?

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I get it. That's funny.

Oh, Idaho said...

Deaaaaaaaar diary,

JACKPOT!


Giggitygiggitygiggitygoo.

Anonymous said...

GOOD PICTURE, MATTTTT!