Friday, December 29, 2006


The picture you see above is a promotional poster for an upcoming film that is being shopped around to film festivals as we speak. The title hasn't been decided on yet but here's the cool part.....

It's a movie that's loosely based off events that happened years ago to a girl who becomes friends with a christian family of 5 boys and 1 girl then reflects on the way she's been living her life all along. Guess who that family is?

Hot dog! I knew it would be only a matter of time before Hollywood got a hold of us! The producer of the movie came by my house this week and showed me a rough cut of the movie that involves a family loosely based off of mine. There's even someone loosely based off of me as well!

So here I am sitting down, excited to see what I look like thru "Hollywood's eyes" and my friend takes a moment to tell me "Now remember, I did say "loosely" ok?" Hearing that got me wondering a little but we rolled that beautiful bean clip anyway and I saw what she meant.

First off, my character isn't in the movie that much and when he is, he's used as the comic relief. (who knew right?) He's a goofy moron who the rest of the family tolorates only because he's related. And I loved it!

To see a someone loosely based off of me in a movie (besides Jar-Jar Binks from Episode 1 of course) was really quite a sight to see!

I think we all dream of what it would be like to see us portrayed in a film. I'm just lucky enough to have been given a little taste of that and it was awesome to see! It made my week! I want to be in the sequel!!

Anyway folks, that's all. I'm done. C-ya next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see it!