Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas is ruined!

Well, I just got back from my trip and I lost my wallet.

Everything's gone, I've looked all over for it but I've now come to the conclusion that it's lost. I have no debit card to buy x-mas presents with and I can't write checks because I have no form of ID.

My computer isn't working. This is the third time I've had to restart everything just to get online.

So, as we enter the X-mas week things aren't looking so good. At least my car doesn't have any problems right? There's one good thing to think about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sh.... oot.

Anonymous said...

See now you had to mention your car. You would of been good judt leaving it at that but now your car is going to break down. I'm knocking on wood here, but you did it!

-Your Stalker

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, I'm sorry! Go to the bank, take out of bunch of money and blow it!! Merry Christmas to Matt!

Anonymous said...

Hrmmm, truth? Or a convenient excuse?


Tony