Monday, March 25, 2024

To Buy or NOT to Buy?


 Over the past year I've been bouncing back and forth on whether I should get this. I have all the expansions, I only want it for the box (which you can buy empty) to store my Zombies game in. 

On the "for" side, I'd have a majority of my collection neatly tucked away in box that would work better than the cardboard box I currently use. 

On the "against" side, it doesn't hold all the expansions so it wouldn't solve my problem completely. 

Either way, I'd never purchase this but rather trade for it. I currently still have trading credit with Noble Knight Games who has an empty collector's box on the site. I've added it into the basket on the last 2 orders but subbed it out at the last minute for something else each time. 

Once again, I have it in my basket wondering if this time I'll get it or sub it once again for another game. 

Decisions, deicsions... 

No comments: