Friday, March 01, 2024

Diet Retcon

 Ok, after receiving my latest blood test, I was informed I could step up the process to remove myself off the diet since I've far beyond my original goal right now. So I've shortened it to only 12 more days. 

So what do I want to eat most when I get off the diet? Here's my short list:


It's a new place that opened up close to us. I don't know ANYONE who's been to it yet, but  always make an effort to try everything once, so I'll give this a go. But since it's not that busy....I'm guessing it may not impress. 


My favorite ice cream. I plan on buying one the first week I'm off

My nephew and I have an idea to make the perfect waffle mix. So once I get off, he's coming over and we're going to test out a few recipes. 


I've never had a shamrock shake before. At least not that I remember. So I guess since it'll still be around when I'm off and I'll order my "first" one then. 


1 comment:

MajorLamont said...

Smalls is excellent! I love it and eat it regularly.