Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Memory Lane (15)



 My final memory I'll share in this series is a truly special one indeed. This was our FIRST Thanksgiving party. It took place that Tuesday before Thanksgiving and was my idea for everyone to dress up for a fancy dinner. I just wanted another Thanksgiving meal before the holiday. All the guys had to do was dress up and set up all the tables and chairs. The girls handled all the cooking and it was great. 

We only did it for 2 years until Bruce and Roger got married and moved out, but it was some of the best times I had at the apartment. I didn't even know I had these photos but I'm happy I found them now. 

If you have any old pictures, I encourage you to take the time and go back through them again. It was a treasure seeing them all again. 

No comments: